Green Chile Sausage Burgers
1 lb. Ground Beef
12 oz. Pork Sausage
4 oz. Diced Green Chiles
1 Tsp. EVOO
2 Tsp. Dried Minced Onion (you can use fresh onion too)
1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1 Tsp. Paprika
1. Heat a large grilling pan over medium-high heat. You can use a grill too, if you prefer.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients until well mixed. I just used my hands.
3. Form your patties, squishing down the centers a bit so the edges are a little raised.
4. Place the patties into your heated pan and cook until the edges start to look cooked, then flip. I like to let them go a little longer on the first side to get that nice char. Let them go until your desired level of doneness.
5. Serve with your favorite burger toppings.