First of all...
Did you know it's brussel(s) sprouts?!
I know. Knowledgebomb!
A lot of people don't realize there's an "s" on there. That's irrelevant. These are probably my favorite vegetable. It's not surprising since I love cabbage, but there're seriously so many ways to prepare these. It's awesome! This is one of my favorite, quick, go-to ways that I usually use to prepare them.
1lb. Brussels Sprouts
1 Tbsp. EVOO
3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Crushed Red Pepper, to taste if you like things spicy like me!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse your sprouts under cold water and cut off the ends.
3. In a baking dish (I use an 8x8 glass Pyrex pan) roll around your sprouts with the olive oil, salt, pepper and crushed red. Just until they look like they're coated well. And I mean toss everything in and pick up the dish so the little balls literally roll around. You don't have to roll each one by hand =]
4. Bake for 10 minutes and then give them a stir.
5. After another 10 minutes add your garlic and give them another stir.
6. 10 minutes later, they're DONE!