I might be obsessed with bacon...
Only slightly though ;)
I was so so excited to make these and even more excited when they were DELICIOUS!
I had no recipe to go off of so I am beyond thrilled with my results.
I hope you like them as much as I did!
Bacon cooling on a paper towel :]
Maple Bacon Muffins
3 Strips of Bacon, Diced
2/3 Cup Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
1/4 Cup Raw Organic Honey
1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your cupcake pan or line with cupcake liners. I used silicone.
2. In a small pan cook up your bacon until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel and allow to cool.
3. Sift together dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the wet ingredients until they're really well combined.
5. Reduce speed to low and mix in the dry ingredients while continuing to beat.
6. Once the mixture is well combined, fold in the bacon bits and spoon into your cupcake pan filling each about 2/3 of the way.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Let cool.