This is adapted from The Food Lovers' Primal Palate recipe in their Make it Paleo book.
You can buy it here...
...and I HIGHLY recommend you do so!! I cook from it several times a week and have yet to make something I will not be making again.
Paleo Banana Bread
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2 Tsp. Salt
1/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Ripened Banana
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease your loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. Sift coconut flour into a large bowl along with the salt and baking soda.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, banana and vanilla then add to the dry ingredient bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
4. Melt the coconut oil and add it to the mixture.
5. Once it's well combined, pour into your loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
You can check the doneness at 40 minutes. If the top isn't quite set, let it go the extra 5.