These are dangerous!
And by dangerous, I mean dangerously delicious.
I came across a Chai Spice Coconut Flour Cupcake recipe by The Urban Poser and was immediately drawn to the word Chai. Yes, please!
Anyhow, this is adapted from her recipe. I only left out one ingredient.
I will definitely be making these again and again!
Mine didn't turn out as cupcake like as hers looked in her photo so I've dubbed mine "muffins" ;)
I can't wait to have one with a cup of coffee!
Coconut Spice Muffins
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
1/4 Tsp. Ground Cloves
1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
1/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
1/2 Cup Raw Organic Honey
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking cups with cupcake liners.
2. Sift together dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients. I mixed them on high with a hand mixer until they were really well combined.
4. Reduce speed to low and mix in the dry ingredients while continuing to beat.
5. Once the mixture is well combined, pour into your cupcake pan filling each about 2/3 of the way.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Let cool.